10 Automatico design principles
1. Simplicity as a complexity resolved.
2. Conceptual process as the core of a project.
3. Visual synthesis obtained by subtractive methodology.
4. Emptiness as a quest for beauty aesthetic and as a possibility to be filled.
5. Black and white as a symbolic and pure abstraction.
6. Essential geometry as response of aggressive visual landscape.
7. Micro-typography as a cultural act, detached by marketing trickeries.
8. Sober elegance replacing superfluous frills, redundancy, waste and excess.
9. Rebuff of trends, craze of style and market exuberance.
10. Functional design as a solution of a problem solved with logic.